Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Cadillac Confessions

The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes3

The Cadillac Confessions post image


Switching things up on this solo round of The School of Greatness!


I rarely drive my car in LA.


One because traffic here is terrible and I'd rather get stuff done while being in an Uber.


Two because I don't really care much about cars.


I drive an old Cadillac (it fits my big frame inside, which is mostly what I care about).


But today I decided to take a little joyride as I answered the questions you sent me on Facebook.


If you watch the video version of this episode, you'll see a tour of my neighborhood.


Either way, let me know if you find value in this first episode of what I think I'll call the Cadillac Confessions, starting with Episode 371.


Subscribe on iTunesStitcher RadioGoogle Play or TuneIn


The School of Greatness Podcast


The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes3


“A leader is someone who is in service to themselves, their team, and their community.”



Some questions you asked:



  • What are your 3 truths? (1:30)

  • What are your self-care rituals? (2:48)

  • Who has influenced you the most in terms of leadership and why? (3:49)

  • What advice do you wish someone had given you as a teenager? (6:10)

  • What are your 2 favorite books that have gotten you to this point in your life? (9:08)

  • What are two big lessons you've learned in the last two years? (10:01)

  • If you were to die tomorrow, would you have any regrets? (10:56)

  • Are you happy or are you content? (12:52)

  • What is working in online business and what is not working? (15:06)

  • What's your word of intention this week? (20:05)


Continue Seeking Greatness:





  • INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHICH CELEBRITY ENTREPRENEUR YOU ARE MOST LIKE? CLICK HERE




  • JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE




Summit logo



You may also like these episodes:



Did you enjoy the podcast?


So what did you think of the car confessions? Want more? Or no?


The post The Cadillac Confessions appeared first on Lewis Howes.

No comments:

Post a Comment