Monday, August 15, 2016

8 Lessons the Olympics Taught Me About Greatness

The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes3

8 Lessons the Olympics Taught Me About Greatness post image


I'm back from Rio and the Olympics.


I'm not home yet though.


I'm hanging in Portland for the weekend at World Domination Summit, which is also awesome.


But, as promised in the last episode, I am taking a minute to share my thoughts from spending a week at the Olympics.


IT WAS AMAZING.


I am so inspired and in awe of those athletes and what they have done to get there.


That mindset is really what The School of Greatness is built around.


So I'm sharing my top 8 takeaways (that can be applied to life in general, not just sports) from my experience in Episode 367.


Subscribe on iTunesStitcher RadioGoogle Play or TuneIn


The School of Greatness Podcast


The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes3


“You can't score if there's no goal.”


In This Episode, You Will Learn:


The 8 Lessons I Learned While Watching the 2016 Olympics in Rio



  1. Vision is the beginning of the journey.

  2. Develop your talent.

  3. Have obsession with your passion.

  4. Don't try to do it alone – have coaches and a team.

  5. Embrace pain and adversity.

  6. Play for something bigger than yourself.

  7. Understand that all we can do is our very best.

  8. Acknowledge and appreciate your accomplishments.


Lewis Howes Olympics 2016

Got to hang out with Logan Paul and his buddy – most patriotic outfit possible


Lewis Howes Olympics 2016

USA wins gold again!


Lewis Howes Olympics 2016

Incredible athletes give it their all!


Lewis Howes Olympics 2016

Indoor Volleyball queen Rachael Adams is a fan


Lewis Howes Olympics 2016

Saying goodbye to the amazing beach on my last day


Lewis Howes Olympics 2016

My buddy Ben Sturner and another USA gold medal!


 


Continue Seeking Greatness:



Bench logo



DesignCrowd




  • INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHICH CELEBRITY ENTREPRENEUR YOU ARE MOST LIKE? CLICK HERE




  • JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE




Summit logo



  • Music Credit: Joyride by Aarre and Kedam


You may also like these episodes:



Did you enjoy the podcast?


What have YOU learned from watching the Olympics?


The post 8 Lessons the Olympics Taught Me About Greatness appeared first on Lewis Howes.

No comments:

Post a Comment