Thursday, June 9, 2016

Prepare, Focus, and Let Go

The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes--New

Prepare, Focus, and Let Go post image


Guess what? I'm getting on a plane this week to go back to South America to compete in the Pan American championships for Team Handball with the USA team.


I didn't know if I'd have the chance this year, but it came up last minute and I took it.


Which brings up the question, how am I leaving the country for 2 weeks last minute and who is going to run my business? How can I turn over control of everything going on to my team?


That's what I wanted to talk about on 5 Min Friday on The School of Greatness.


There's a formula to do this that I've been following for years and I'm talking about it today in Episode 340.


Subscribe on iTunesStitcher RadioGoogle Play or TuneIn


The School of Greatness Podcast


The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes--New


“The only way you can perform at your best is if you let go and focus in the moment.”


Continue Seeking Greatness:



Summit logo



  • Music Credit: Joyride by Aarre & Kedam


Did you enjoy the podcast?


What are you preparing for right now? Is it time to let go?


 


The post Prepare, Focus, and Let Go appeared first on Lewis Howes.

No comments:

Post a Comment