Wednesday, April 8, 2015

LIVE Recap - How To Resolve False Copyright Claims on YouTube From The Orchard

LIVE Recap - How To Resolve False Copyright Claims on YouTube From The Orchard
"Learn how to directly dispute false copyright claims by The Orchard Music"

FULL Original Video: http://youtu.be/1PtOXonwrPw

Dealing with False Copyright Claims on your YouTube videos by The Orchard Music can be downright maddening. I've been there. I almost joined a therapy group.

Recently, I did things differently and went direct to the source and dealt with The Orchard personally, rather than going through the typical YouTube dispute channels and it ended with quick success.

I was shocked.

For my full detailed story, watch the original video: http://youtu.be/1PtOXonwrPw

I also give you practical action steps and tips that might help you in dealing with properly disputing a false copyright claim on one of your YouTube videos from The Orchard Music.

Thanks. Hope this helps you.


No comments:

Post a Comment