Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Custom Video Marketing SEO Services Atlanta (470) 202-8282 | Marietta, Alpharetta, Newnan Peachtree





http://www.MAXIMIZED-Reviews.com | (470) 202-8282



If you've found this blog post you most likely are looking for video marketing and SEO services for your Atlanta area business. And if that's the case, welcome!



In 2010 I founded a company called Hometown Domination. And that's exactly what we provide: Hometown Domination.



At the moment I'm accepting a few more clients from the Greater Atlanta areas (including the Marietta & Alpharetta areas, the Newnan Peachtree City areas, and the Lawrenceville & Gainesville areas) who want to begin dominating their local area through the search engines with professional video.



I've been creating videos and doing video SEO on YouTube and Google for over 5 years. In Internet years, that's like 30 or 40 years. (much like dog years) I've been able to help restaurants, chiropractors, massage therapists, info product creators, and even authors create professional video that gets found through the search engines.



And, that's really what matters - getting found.



A lot like the "if a tree falls in the forest" idiom, you can have the most awesome video on the planet, but if it never gets ranked, never gets found, and no one ever sees it … was it ever really made?



It's like it never was.



In this recent video I show you a few of the most recent rankings I've achieved for clients, through my recently launched brand, Maximized Reviews.



(see video, or download all case studies here: http://j.mp/fr-vid )



If you'd like to get video seo results like these call me directly or click the link nearby to visit my site.



When you work with me or my company, you only pay for results.



Your videos get found, or you don't pay a dime.



If there's a more risk-free option than that when it comes to video marketing and SEO, I don't know what it is.



To start getting results today, click or call immediately as I can only reasonably work with 1 business in each industry from each local or regional area.



Click or call today. (470) 202-8282



I look forward to speaking with you soon.



~Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment