Friday, February 5, 2016

3 Truths About Greatness

The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes--New

3 Truths About Greatness post image


I recorded some thoughts about the pillars of greatness last fall during the book launch, but I never published them.


I'm in Ghana this week with Pencils of Promise (follow me on Snapchat to see my whole trip! @lewis_howes) so I thought it would be a great time to share some of them on The School of Greatness.


In this episode, I cover two of the biggest ingredients in creating greatness: adversity and gratitude.


I give you a challenge to take on regarding both of them.


And then I get into the definition of greatness, how that works, and invite you to share with me your definition of greatness!


I've been thinking a lot about all three of these aspects of greatness and definitely want to hear your thoughts after you listen to Episode 286 on 5 Minute Friday.


Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn


The School of Greatness Podcast


The-School-of-Greatness---LewisHowes--New


"Greatness does not mean perfection."


Continue Seeking Greatness:



Did you enjoy the podcast?


Will you take on the 3 assignments I give you in this episode? If you did, leave a comment with your results!


The post 3 Truths About Greatness appeared first on Lewis Howes.

No comments:

Post a Comment