Monday, February 16, 2015

Great story of Migraine Relief by Newnan GA Chiropractor

Great story of Migraine Relief by Newnan GA Chiropractor
This is a review for Sharpsburg area Chiropractor, Dr. Matthew Davis by Boni B of Senoia, GA. She found drastic relief from her constant headaches through Dr. Matt's chiropractic care and health counseling.

"I suffered for many years from debilitating migraines and cluster headaches. I would be bed ridden for several days and missed out on many important events in my life. I tried doctor prescribed pain medicines that made me sluggish, nauseated, and gave me heartburn. Then I met Dr. Matt at 92.5 FM The Bear. After 2 months my headaches are almost gone, I sleep better, and I have lost 19 pounds. I am now able to listen to my body. Dr. Matt has made wonderful improvements on my health. I am only getting better and healthier and look forward to the future." ~Boni B.

No comments:

Post a Comment